Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Saturday



Greeting readers, another weekend is here without me noticing. Another week gone and this week has been slightly productive than the previous ones, I reckon. Having a mid-term test on Saturday is indeed such a pain in ass when the Friday night is ruined. There would be more tests in weeks to come and let's hope for the best with my finger crossed.


While I'm typing this post of mine, I'm drinking a bottle of white wine by myself listening some soft music. This is so not me because I'm not really into white wine but more to red wine & champagne and never really listen to soft music but hardcore techno that will surely annoy my neighborhood. Oh well, people change over times. Perhaps you would be thinking a crazy fella drinking wine at this time when the sky is not even dark yet. There is not any regulatory constraint stating alcohol can only be drank when the sky is dark, right? So, yes, I'm enjoying life when typing this.

A short post for today & I shall off to complete my leftover tasks for the week.

Be back soon, people! God Bless.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Grrr!!! I hate eu!!!
How come in Kampar under such weather you also can enjoy it!
Gawd!! I want champagne!!!!