Monday, February 21, 2011

Goodbye 2011 Chinese New Year

Greeting to my long abandoned blog & also to my lovely readers, I doubt there'll be any left. Oh well, 2011 has started out a little overly hectic. Thank God that I'm still able to spend Chinese New Year with a peaceful mind without much things to be bothered. My Final Year Project had finally passed up & I'll be keeping my fingers cross till the day I got the grading back for it. It is such a pain in the ass to get it done. It is part of the reason that I couldn't spare much time to blog when I'm doing the report day and night for God knows how long. I was superb hyper the moment it was all done and all I know was I need to enjoy my Chinese New Year with a blast.

So, Chinese New Year was over and everyone is back to the reality unwillingly. However, I'm wondering whether I am part of the group a not and that's because I do not even feel it was Chinese New Year and in a blink of eye it's over. I was like Oh-My-God! Perhaps it's true that the older you get, you less you enjoy this celebration. Nothing is great happened but shit does, even around the Chinese New Year corner. Grandma was admitted to the hospital and I feel so thankful to almighty God that she is fine now. Red packets money was at satisfactory level I must say.

I couldn't think of anything else to blog, and so, let the pictures do the talking on behalf of me.


Satay that I have been craving for so long!

Hello, Cholesterol says CHEEEESE!

Had a simple steamboat for reunion dinner.

A home dinner with the family & godfather's family.




Ginger Duck prepared by Godmother <3


Oreo Cheese Cake
another dinner with Godfather <3

Sushi King Lou Sang with Don, Hui Yi, Edwen, Cer Hui :)

Potluck with brothers & sisters-in Christ

Our team prepared this!

Ahh! I'm crazy over this! :D

Cousin brought this back for me :)

Tried out the new KFC Fish Donut *Thumbs Up*

I can be vain, at times! XD

can you spot it out?

Oooo-la-la~

-Franziskaner-
Credits goes to my Godfather that introduced this German's beer to me.
Had a great time chilling with friends.

That's for now, people!

God Bless!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year, Kevin !!

Unknown said...

hey...blog again blog again!!!

huiyi said...

hahaha :D hello