Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tg. Tualang Food Hunting

Here comes the third month of 2011 and sometimes we thought why would the time passing so slow but in actual it keeps going despite of the endless troubles surrounding us. Oh well, having a mid-term test for the kick-start of March which I think I screwed up big times. I have no choice to let it go since it was my own problem that did not put enough effort & attention to it. I was asked to join my friends to Tg. Tualang for seafood after the test. Nowadays I don't really have much appetite and I wonder why. Perhaps life is too stress? Ha-ha! Life has been good & going carefree most of time where people around me might not be too comfortable with it, I supposed. Well, I don't know. You guys are the one who must give me some feedback about it.

Just a short post before heading to the class later. Let's check my pictures out. Thank God there are pictures here in this post. I always wanted to write something but it de-motivated me a lot when it isn't anything fascinate my readers although my photography skill is bad. Ha-ha.

PICTURE
Done with the test & everyone is waiting eagerly to leave the hall

Checking the weather before starting our journey

Destination arrived.


Price tag :)


Inspection by the Health Department officers


the guys.



the girls.





HERE COMES THE FOOOOOD:







before
after
Goodbye~


That's for now, farewell.

God Bless.

No comments: