Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What A Wonderful Day :)

はい
(Hi!)

おやすみなさい
(How are you?)

Time for me to update my blog again!

No one cares whether there's word;
as long as there's pictures.

It fulfilled the inner-curiosity.

LOL

PICTURE:
Random View

Ms. Poser

Ms. Poser, again. ;-)

with the Dining Table

Specially designed & made Furniture.

My babe fall alseep here
due to the comfortableness
of the furniture

TV & Audio Set

I'm in!

Babe ♥

nooo, babe! i'm snapping Ivy jie~

Samsung Air-Cond Remote Control

Here's the new design of Samsung Air-Cond
No doubt it's cooling; but expensive!

Random Shot 1

Random Shot 2

The Extra-High Queen Size Bed

Another piece of Specially-Ordered Good

Hitachi!

Peace!

Pretty Babe & Beautiful Ivy Jie~

Time to go lunch =)

Pretending to be emo? :p

My Favorite Pic ♥

My Second-Favorite Pic ♥

....Waitress taking order....
(I don't think she realized being captured, haha!)

Abang Zaiful & Ivy Jie :)

Babe's papa & mama :)

Food's here! Let's Start!

Restoran Ole Sayang Sdn. Bhd.
The House of Nyonya Food
198-199, Taman Melaka Raya,
Off Jalan Bandar Hilir, 75000 Melaka
Phone Number: 06-2831966

Food Rating: 4.5/5.0
Food was not bad except there's one dish
is too hot for my babe


Famous Cendol ~ Dessert Time

Snapshot of the Restaurant

Check out the outer design of the shop =)

Babe & Mama are both 親切

Lovely Babe

Gorgeous Mama :)

Shopping Spree!

Sunset
Random Shot 3

Random Shot 4

Random Shot 5

Random Shot 6

Random Shot 7
(Have you ever be so near to a traffic Light?)

Last Random Shot :)


Jailbreaking
Don't try this at home!
Warranty will be void!
Need my help; do email me!



さよなら
(Goodbye!)


4 comments:

ALVY said...

OMG! my skirt so BOB~ looks like i m pregnant...lol...
and u buy a NEW HOUSE for me~^^

Kevin said...

dear,your skirt is so BOB but doesn't mean you are pregnant.. hahahaa... :p but remember what jie jie said about her friend always getting special treatment from police or those stupid parking authorities for pretending to be pregnant..?hahahaha...
new house? wow, only a house huh? not a bungalow?

ALVY said...

whatever~ d important is d house under my name...XD
i dowan to become jie jie's friend la... she has special treament because of she is fat, so look like pregnant...
i can not accept tat if i m getting fat fat face...

Xiaopei said...

おやすみなさい means "good night"

おげんきですか / お元気ですか means "How are you doing"

Not to show off, just correct what I know ^^ No hard feelings k?