Monday, November 30, 2009

Mishel's FULL MOON



Hello People,
The Internet Connection
I'm having
right now
makes me feel like
throwing tantrum
due to the fact that
this is not the FIRST time
but
it has been repeating
for
5362845943729123648 times!
WTF

Don't feel like writing; show time!


PICTURES:

..Babe in the bus..

Say ChEEsE~

Full Moon Gift :)
It's quite costly;
45 boxes cost more than RM500/=

Don't mess with me! :p

Babe with Donald Duck Mask!

Say Hi to Ms. Donald =)

-Mirror Shot-
(...while waiting for the gift to be ready...)

Check out the choices....

A Wonderful Blessing ^^

Babe with Baby Mishel

Baby Mishel & I

Yawning baby~

She knows how to post!
Isn't she adorable?

-Adorable baby transformed into Crying Baby-

She knows we are taking her photo =)

Mishel is tired & sleepy..

Check out her facial expression..
Ooooooooooooooo...
hahahaha!

The Greatness of Motherly Love

This is what we love to do during the mid-night; LOLz

Random Shot 1

Random Shot 2

Random Shot 3

Random Shot 4



Bas Rosak!!

Not forgetting to take some photos
while waiting for the next bus..
^^

3 comments:

ALVY said...

oh my god... mishel is extremely cute...lovely lovely lovely~ ^^
Y u keep so many mishel's pic???
elo, property in copyright...XD

Edwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
huiyi said...

that post is done by me...hahaha...sorry n delete it...hahaha...when I post it I juz realize is edwen's account...