Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Mishel

Hi all, last few post are most of out-dated post & this few post onwards are the recent one. Today my post will be featuring a little small princess - Mishel Maureen. On the 21/10/2009 is her birthday and thank you for the God's mercy for His blessing that Mishel is safely delivered by her dearest mom. How wonderful is a new life being brought to the world. Dear and I couldn't hold any longer and get back to see this little cutie pie on the weekend. It was too rush till I didn't even have sufficient time to pack and the next thing I know we are on the way back. Please bear with the picture quality for this post I didn't bring my camera back, I'm using my phone camera to take the photos here. I hope it's not too bad; it's at least 5 mega-pixels phone. Ha-ha!

Although this trip a little rush but to me it's seriously meaningful as I see the joy of a new life being brought to the world. Not only that, I also realized how much sufferings that a mother need to has in order to deliver the baby. I see the expressions of the joy of dear's parents for being grandpa and grandma. Of course, I missed out the part where the poor grandpa and grandma woke up all night long running up and down taking care of this little cheeky Mishel. This little Mishel has been the spotlight of the family now. Even dear & I go shopping, we are actually searching for baby's toys for her where she's not even one-week old. :) In a blink of eye, this coming Saturday is her 1 month old birthday. I'm going to pray that Mishel will grow up healthily and of course being a good little girl to her mom and dad, a good little grandchild for her grandparents.

Baby (Alvy) met up with her long-lost friend on the way back from home which is Pei Shan (refer to the picture below). I can see how eager that my babe wants to meet up with her. I'm glad that they finally meet up and I suppose they would be more meet-up session for them in the future.

PICTURE:
Baby Mishel

Mishel starts to merajuk already~

:)

look at Baby Mishel expression, haha

-My Favorite Photo-

Good girl get back to sleep after I snap her picture

while waiting for baby
to try her dress

let's take a photo before continue our shopping spree

Medan Ikan Bakar Sabak Awor, Muar

Delicious & Yummy Dishes~

-Haikal-

Food finished!~

the pathway

Penang Village (Time Square) for lunch

Menu


My Baby!
My Baby

Penang Village
*The Malaysian's Best Choice*
Food overall is not bad.
The price is slightly expensive.
But Hey! check the interior design & service.
It's worth it!

My Lunch :)

Baby loves the fried prawn there!

Baby's Penang Laksa

Baby & Pei Shan

One more shot!
*Pei Shan owns a Coach handbag*
Can see?
Haha~


Well, that's for now. I'll update my post once I have got the time. Hopefully with a lot of photos. Farewell, people. God Bless.

6 comments:

丁丁 said...

hi~alvyyyyy
=)
so soooo surprise to c u here~~~~
xixix....

n baby mishel is reali cute...XD

thank for visit my blog~=)

huiyi said...

Mishel is cute and lovely

Alvy Sim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alvy Sim said...

hi dynn~ thx for ur compliment...
and actually tis is not my blog here~:P
tis is my kevin's blog...
but u can come and visit too... :)

Kevin said...

@ 丁丁- Welcome to my blog. It's indeed my pleasure to see you here.
Feel free to drop by anytime :) Cheers

@ HuiYi - Mishel is a real cutie pie! I will take more photos then post it up here. :)
Oh ya, do remember to update your more often pls.

nicole said...

Mishel got "ear bubble"..GOOD..n oso,her nose got same v alvy..rili come from 1 keluarga..