Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nando's Treat

Greeting everyone..
My blog visitor should be getting less & less
due to the fact that
I have been slacking
updating my post..
LOL
Let me see
I'm not really in the mood of writing today,
as I have got a lot of work to do.
Just let the pictures do the talking for me.
=)

Well,
it's just one of the normal days
that we hang out together
to kill boredom.


some mirror shot before going out
(while i'm preparing...)

i'm loving the blur effect..

i'm done, finally.. :p

innocent looking

:)

babe said she never been to Nando's
so, here we are..

check out the cool menu
(i'm wondering how much the cost of printing)


decorative design on the table

checking out the menu


our drinks
Environmental Friendly's Nando's..
Please support!

smile

random shot

close up shot~

my Food.. *yummy*

poser with her food :p

babe's food

babe's food

Get you in the mood~~

Let's start eating!

we were boring while driving around the town,
so babe did some shooting
(ignore the guy walking as if his father's road, :p)

this road is always jam..

this is the so called Hong Kong style Temple

Bomba!

St. Andrew Church

St. Andrew Catholic Church

i like the blue color backdrop design
symbolizes Freedom in Christ

this one catches my babe's eye too

Yup, that's about all of our normal outing day.
=)
I have many many photos waiting in my hard disk.


-Stay Tunes for more-

Hint?
♥ Cute Little Mishel ♥

4 comments:

huiyi said...

halo...updating ur blog le a~

Kevin said...

Yup, finally update my blog.. Wakakakak..
Thanks for still visiting.. :p ur blog leh?
Update le ma?

kimmy said...

halo~~~
updating blog d arg~~~
haha~~
use japanese also~~
hahahahaha~~

Kevin said...

yaya, =) finally updated.
Of course,learn already must use. if not, wasted.