Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update 090909

Greetings folks! Finally, I’ve successfully updated my blog. Well, I’ve made a notice that there will be updates here few days back. Unfortunately, there’s earthquake that affect the Malaysia Internet line as well. I bet many of us would be screaming and annoyed by the Internet connection speed plus the on and off thingy. Well, calm down! You’re just suffering from unstable Internet connection while others in Sumatera might suffer from losing their love ones. No big deal, people! Anyway, no matter what religious are you in, please pray to God for His Almighty power to bless the people in suffering the natural disasters like earthquake in Sumatera, Indonesia and Super Typhoon in Philippines.

It is indeed true that I was a little upset with the connection due to I have repeatedly upload the photos and everything was gone. Never mind, I shall practice to be patient in handling stuffs. I have got over 100+ pictures to upload. Well, it is different event, different photo taking session. I’m going to split everything into 3 different posts. I’m going to post up about the trip to KL on the date 090909. What a special date! Coincidently, 909 room number. Without further ado, let’s check out the photos:


PICTURE

Our Room 909 on the date 090909 :)

-Camera Time-

We love taking photo!

Mirror Shot~



Nice view from our room

Random - 1

Random - 2

Isn't it nice?

Night view~

Baby is a Facebook Addict~
*Those blur effect are purposely made for Privacy matter*

Our Blog :)

Bi's Facebook Profile
(Wanna add her? Go Search & Look for her name, haha!)

Random Shots

The Next Morning :)

Different View can be taken from our room~

-The road is still not congested-

Look! What towers are those?

I love this shot!
Early morning breeze :)

Random Shots

Maybank Building

Breakfast time!

Having some light breakfast :)

Non-stop snapping pictures~

Close Shot

Peace yo~

Such a poser Bi~

Stay Tunes for more pictures to come next few posts :)

Signing out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y so many my photo???
i m very "pai seh" leh...
aiya, tat day we lupa buy a cake...
hahaha, celebrate birthday without cake...^^ so funny
anyway, thanks dear...<3