Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 2009


Hello everyone,
just a brief update
wishing everyone a
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
中秋节快乐!

Not much pictures to share with you all,
these are what I get from Baby's Mama
for this wonderful season.
I like it to the max!

*I don't have much time editing the photos*
Please bear with the photo quality. :)

Egg York Pies

2 Boxes
(The price is not cheap, is RM20++ for One box)

This is how it looks like :)
Rating: 5 out of 5

Here's the address of it:
MENG CHOON Food Industries Sdn. Bhd.
153-4A, Lorong Serkam, 84000 Muar, Johor.

I'm not very fond of eating Mooncake,
so this is what baby's mama bought for me.

Appreciating it with heartfelt gratitude.
That's all for today post.
Adios!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah, so good ya u...
free advertising for MENG CHOON Food Industries Sdn. Bhd~
haha^^

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival for u and ur family too!!!

A.L.V.Y