Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday :)

Hello Sunday. For me, it's not TGIF (Thank God is Friday) when you have test on Saturday. I would prefer Thank God is Sunday :) Well, I like Sunday as it's the first day of the week and you can do nothing better than taking a good rest. Rest does not mean waking up at 12pm or 1pm in the afternoon. It could simply mean waking up early doing things that you like and keeping all your piled-up workload apart and dump all the stress away. Last Sunday we went with Jia Le to her SUB make-up competition. She's one of the model for the competitors for the day. And, she got the BEST COSTUME AWARD although somewhere during the competition didn't get so well. But, everything turned out to be fine after that though. Well, we had a breakfast and started our journey. Everything went on fine and it's good to spend a day with your friends and love one on a lovely Sunday. Of course, not forgetting my camera as my great companion as well. Tons of pictures have been taken. Lets have a look at the pictures now:

Pictures:

The girls :)

The girls again without Jia Le

SUB Make Up Competition
Themes: Doll

I was standing at second floor
while this pictures was taken

Make up is in process for all the competitors


Lunch Time

Baby & Me ~

Hui Yi, Africa Doll, Baby

Competition over, Dinner Time!

Group Picture

My Heart~

Total Damage for dinner

Actually I have more pictures to be posted up. Maybe I would say many more FUNNY photos but I am NOT ALLOWED to post up pictures as this was strictly disagree by my friends. Haha, what a pity~ See you around people, I am going to have a good rest today after the previous week that full of assignment, presentation, stress, and endless rest and sleep. Cheers.

4 comments:

LJW said...

Hahaha~ Total damage of dinner...
Nice trip~

lele said...

wow..indeed a nice day..fren^^
if u mean is my pic,den sure can post up a..is ok..
we have fun ,we have joy,we have sunday in the sun..huhu~

Unknown said...

hihi.. long time nvr view ur blog..
kinda nice looking.. the tree looks fresh!
Yea, by the way, u're tagged by me.. check out my blog ya!

Kevin said...

LJW- nice trip but without you leh, brother~ but what to do, your taiwan de brother back liao, then u forget us liao...haha

lele- it's truly a nice day~ nah, i got to respect u also. those super "beautiful" pictures cannot simply put up de.

Shien Shien- yah, I've changed my blog layout for quite some time. Tree symbolize environment friendly. haha! tagged? I will do it when i free k? :p