Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lifestyle or Self-interest?


Hello everyone, the moment I am writing this, I'm craving for a Starbucks Java Chip and it's is too unfortunate that Kampar does not have a Starbucks. Darn! I have always like to spend some time in Starbucks to have a drink and chatting with your love ones. Not forgetting the wireless access point that could provide me access to Internet when I'm someone who could not live without Internet. In a hot and sunny, isn't it nice to have a drink in an air-condition environment where soft and comfy cushion are ready with the unlimited internet services. It will be nice to sit at the corner when you are alone can have a drink with your blackberry in hand and one of your favorite books. Yeah, I think many of you would think that's a extravagance lifestyle and what's so special with coffee in Starbucks comparing to typical coffee shop. Personally, I think this is a very subjective question. Both have their pros and cons and it is all up to you people to think is it worth spending that kind of money in a comfy place listening some Jazz music and etc. Perhaps this is what we called different dimension of perception that shape different types of person.

Tutorial class has been canceled today and lecture class would be on 6pm later. I have been receiving rumors saying my university has got 3 cases has been reported of Influenza A H1N1. It made me worried and of course all my friends have been worried as well. We could do nothing other than taking proper precautions steps in preventing from this sickening deceases from attacking us. Stay healthy!

That's for now, people! Adieu~

3 comments:

LJW said...

Starbucks...
Brother, i NEVER drink Starbucks coffee before ler~ how shame.. hahaha~~

and beware of H1N1...take care leh brother and all of ur classmate too~

Merryn said...

I cant even afford starbucks.. huhuhu...

Kevin said...

LJW-brother, lets go Starbucks! u belanja me! ok? I will beware of the stupid H1N1, u also must take gooooood care.. hahahaha

Merryn-oh no! i didn't know u stopped by. lolz. thanks for the comment..save up & i shall c u in one of the Starbucks for some tea seassion. haha :)