Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's have a break!

Hello people, finally my blog updated again. I apologize for the delay as part of the reason stopping me to update my blog was because of the darn bloody internet connection has been unstable & it is never easy to upload all the photos which is big file size. I have no choice but to resize the photos to smaller size with reduced quality.

Presentation & assignments are finally over and coursework marks has been slowly announcing. Of course, some were satisfying but some were really disappointing. Unexpected results drive me crazy & can you image the effort you have put into something, but the outcome has came out the other way? The feeling does not feel good, I swear. Had a short break back to Baby's hometown last week. Yes, I seriously need a rest after all the stress & hassles. I can not deny that the tougher the life gets, the stronger we become. However, it is never easy to overcome all the problems that occurred without you expecting them to come. I'm not being 'kiasu' for my results and people who know me I am a carefree person when comes to the results. However, I got to be accountable and responsible to my assignment mates especially 2 newly joint mates. That is the reason why I am overly reacted when anything goes wrong that affect my team mates marks, even during presentations or anything. I am going to voice out anything and stands strong at my position without reverse back just to defend the group's dignity.

Anyway, coming back to my so-called short break which was for around 4 days. Due to the increasing number of H1N1 cases, we decided to take KTM back to Segamat, Johor which Baby's mom is originated from there. Baby's parents came down to fetch us back to Muar then. I have decided for us to take the superior class (A class) train back to her Johor. I don't see it as a wasting money because of the comfortness that you cannot get for the normal class. Hey! it is not easy to sit in a place for 5 hours. So, I have decided pampered ourselves with better seats & service. It is worth it, I supposed.

I realized I have been writing more nowadays. I wish I did not annoy my readers with too many words. Let's pictures speak behalf me now:

Photos:
Jia Le, Hui Yi, Baby

The Dual

Jia Le
(look at her professional model pose)

Hui Yi
(look at her PEACE pose)

Baby
(look at her so called Madam pose)

***********
Presentation over

***********

Getting ready to go out, happy face =)

Malacca Agogo KTV's side view

Scenery 1

Scenery 2

Random Shot - 1

New pub/bistro in Malacca
(Clubbers have new place to go except Pure Bar, lolz)

ARENA
(Remember to go support, it's TIGER outlet)

Lunch at Straits Restaurant

Random Shots 2

Random Shots 3

Restaurant Name, Address, and Tel & Fax.

Had this Seafood 乾隆Mee
Food was delicious with reasonable price :)

Random Shots 4
(Eye of Malaysia)


Strait of Malacca - 1
(look at the "Titanic")

Strait of Malacca 2

AGoGo KTV

Sin Wee singing ~

Baby with her dear Sin Wee~


Thank God for His mercy and we had a safe & happy trip. Everything went on well and with peace. I forgot to mentioned we had crabs when we were back to Muar and that was wonderful. Food were too irresistible till I am too lazy to walk to the car to get my camera. Eat First! I think we had 4 big crabs with 6 persons. The dinner was like 6 dishes if I am not mistaken. =)

That's for now! Take Care & God Bless! Adios~

4 comments:

huiyi said...

hey...that why those few days you are so emo...I still though is which "hai nan wind" lei...hahaha...

Kevin said...

:) No "hai nan wind"... Don't worry. Everything is ok by now.. Lolz...

KATHLEEN said...

Really nice the taste of Crabs??
Next time pls write down the address for me or we can get a group to there and have a great meals....Xp

Anonymous said...

dear Kevin, u finish ur break liao is it... is d time to work hard liao o...add oil... i trust u can do it!