Monday, August 17, 2009

A Journey of Life


I believe today has been a very miserable day for you and being helpless all day long. Perhaps your heart could be suffering with a lot of confusion plus misery. No one can be as disappointed as you for what had happened as this is the outcome for yourself but not others. I perceived that you have put in effort on it but getting this kind of outcome is indeed pathetic. Well, I presumed that you have got the key learning of the lesson and make sure history will not be repeated AGAIN.

As we all familiarized with the quote- Life is like a roller coaster which is always full with ups and downs. It is never easy for you to live far away from home living by yourself and surviving with your own hard-earned money. That is the reason why no one can judge what you bought for yourself and where you spent your money. You earn them yourself and you will bear all the responsibility for what you have done. I might be the third person in the world know you best except for parents. You are always responsible or accountable with all you have done. You have always play the role of a good daughter well and a good sister well. Overall, you have been a good citizens to your own country and of course a good labor in the country where you have worked.

However, it is the time for you to realize you are lacking of something. You are seriously lacking of the goal or objective you want to achieve in your life. Perhaps you do have a goal or objective to be achieved, but I am not sure about the progress of it or are you working on how to accomplish it. You seldom reveal what is inside your mind to others. I would like to suggest you that try to put down everything happened in the past. Tomorrow is another day. Make sure the moment you are awake next morning, you have new goal to be achieve, new strategy to be execute, new set of approaches to life and people around. Everything must be begin with the end of your mind. What you think and want to achieve will leads you to the correct path and of course the journey of success.

Goal or objective that I have mentioned is long term. It is not merely about what phone are you using at the moment, or what branded jeans are you wearing, or what branded garments you have in your closet, what branded wallet/messenger bags you are holding and how much cash in your wallet, how much funds you have in your bank account, how much investment bonds you are holding or etc. These are just the surface and can be done by anyone and everyone. Look into the future and observe what social class do you want to belong in. High social class, average or low social class will realizing EVERYTHING that I have mentioned above. You might not be agree with me but this is so true! Get real and face the fact, you will not be able to achieve success if you don't begin it with the end of your mind.

Get some good books to read and I shall be sending some of the book titles soon. If you think you don't want to spend the money into books, do let me know. I have got a lot of books here. I can post it to you if you need them. What inspires me about this? I recalled one day I was in the cab, there was this driver, he was telling me & my friends all kind of nonsense and shits regarding education. I don't really bother what he was telling us but there's one line is indeed so true: 再穷也不能穷教育.

Improve yourself in all aspects in life; no one is perfect but who cares? You fight for what you deserved and no one can judge you as this is your own life.

I shall stop here and hope you are noted that I am readily to support you in full force and strength and preparing to lend you a helping hand. Take care & God Bless.


No comments: