Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Night :)


Greeting readers! I just learn that I can actually update my blog directly from my Blackberry through email. I wonder if it's works, that's why I'm giving it a try after configuring some of the basic settings that is needed for it to works. Well, if this is the case, I might be able to update my blog more frequently. *Finger-crossed*

Well, although I'm not that frequent on-the-go person, my blackberry has been my great companion that brought me a lot of convenience & also not forgetting the up-to-date information & news. Attached picture is my Blackberry Messenger bar code. Any of you wants to add me, just scan your Blackberry device & then we are able to BBM! So, wait no more, BBM me! :)

I'm going to hit the sack soon! It's been a tiring day & got to get up early tomorrow morning. Good night people. Sleep tight & don't let the beg bugs bite :)

God Bless!

Cheers!

Signing off.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Hello, you have a nice blog =)