Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Quick Getaway



Greetings readers! I'm back here again to my personal cyber space to write a few words. Now is the semester break and I could spare out more time to update my blog more often. However, this is the holiday that does not look like a holiday the most for me throughout my undergraduate life. Ha-ha! I did not go back home because it's pointless when I'll be home alone when back to my own house & also home alone in the hostel. So, basically this holiday is a not-going home holiday for me. Everyone is asking me why wouldn't I want to go home, at least I can ask some friends out to chill or outing. It's so true that if I go home, I would be able to ask friends out to kill some boredom. But hey, if I'm staying at home means I would dirty the house right? And when the house is dirty, I only have 2 ways out - clean it myself or call the maid to clean the house & pay her. I'm paying my rental to the management of the hostel even is semester break, so why not utilize it and do not go home right? ha-ha! Except the part that I would have a car to drive if I'm at home, I don't see why should I need to go home. For those who do not know why I'll be home alone, it's because my mom had went to UK and my dad is a frequent traveler for work purposes.

Well, do not feel sympathy for me as I'm not really a home-boy or nerd that can really settle down at a place for long time. Besides all the work that I have to complete in this holiday, I do travel around as well for relaxation or grab some time to release some stress (actually, I'm stress-free during exam period, ha-ha!). Of course, shopping is in my to-do list that I can hardly live without shopping. Ha-ha! My clothes in the closet are piling up & I wonder how long more to go that my clothes can't fit the closet that I'm having in the hostel room before I need to move some of the clothes back to my house. Note to self: It's time to stop!

Nothing more to write & here goes some of the photos that taken recently while going to the secret getaway. Dropped by Bidor since their famous duck drumstick noodles were so famous & also get some of the famous distinctive local native biscuits for the future-in-laws. Ha-ha! Didn't upload any pictures of myself as I was having bad hair day. Luckily, everything went on well though. Spent some time at the secret getaway & came back to the hostel continue to complete all the tasks listed in my to-do lists. Oh God, I seriously need a better brain. Please transform my brain into a super-duper powerful & fast one. My wish at the moment.

That's for now, people.

God Bless!

Cheers!

P/S: For Muslim readers, please do not proceed further due to the pictures of food are non-halal. Thanks!


PICTURE:

A famous shop located at the main road of Bidor!

My favorite :)

(Note: Non-halal)

Wan Tan - only 3 though

The Famous Steam Duck Drumstick Soup

List of all the foods available

Price List

Properly arranged bowls for ease of use

got some of these as gifts

random - 1

random -2

even got white coffee

biscuit!

Inti International University College entrance in Nilai

The South entrance

oh well, INTI-UC goes green :) Good Job!

Even a Police Beat situated inside the campus

why the land is slightly higher?


5 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

The duck's drumstick does look bigggg :O

Ju Ann said...

The wanton mee looks awesome leh!!!!! *saliva drips*

Ok I shall go find wanton mee for lunch today hehe!!

khooiyee said...

VIsit back from my site, your blog is distinctive!

Jacqueline Khoo said...

cha sao gan lao mee!!
love it! Always eat at Kuantan. >.<

Kristin said...

The noodles looks nice ! =)~