Sunday, August 17, 2008

好担心~ Worried

-WORRIED-

I am still awake at 3.00am in the morning as my baby is not feeling well. She has sore throat and I don't know was it serious or not. What I know was the annoying sore throat has been disturbing her to get a good rest all night long. I didn't know what can I do for her and I can only sitting in front of the laptop alone and worried. Actually, she has been complaining that her throat not so well in the afternoon. I prepared honey drinks for her in the evening hoping that it can smoothen her throat. We had dinner with Benny and Elaine as they cooked chicken rice for us. I had already prohibit my baby to eat so much chicken as chicken can cause one to cough. She ate mostly vegetables and soup. Later, her throat didn't get any better so I quickly cycle out to get her Strepsil (Menthol Flavor & Honey+Lemon Flavor). She ate it and the stupid sore throat is still here. I asked her to go to sleep early and she was very good girl that she listened to me rest early. However, she keeps complaining that the sore throat was disturbing her and she can hardly get some good rest. So, I cycled out again to look for Milk for her to drink. Luckily, I managed to get hot fresh cow milk from GC then quickly sent to her expecting that she will sleep well after drinking the milk. So far, I didn't receive any calls or messages from her yet. I prayed that she is having a good sleep right now and her sore throat will be fine by tomorrow.

虽然现在是凌晨三点多,可是我还未入睡。我好担心我的baby啊因为她有些不舒服!
她喉咙疼痛,我不懂是否严重不过我心里就是忐忑不安,虽然只是喉咙痛,可是就一直弄到她睡不好。
我真的不懂能为她做些什么除了自己一个人坐在电脑前担心她!真没用!
其实下午她已经开始告诉我她喉咙不舒服,我也已经泡了蜜糖给她喝了,希望她的喉咙能舒服点。
我们跟Benny+Elaine一起吃晚餐因为他们两个特地煮鸡饭给我们吃,吃晚餐时,我已经不让她吃那么多块鸡肉因为吃了鸡肉会咳嗽的。她也乖乖地大多数都吃菜和喝汤而已。
之后,情况并没有什么转变所以我就买了Strepsil给我她吃,吃了过后也一样,哎~
我叫她早点休息然后她也很乖听话去休息,很乖吼?
她一直跟我讲她并睡不好,听了就赶忙去买热鲜奶送去给她喝。
她喝了过后暂时我还没有收到任何电话或信息。
我好希望她会没事和身体健康~

P/s: My mandarin was very bad & please forgive me if there is any mistakes.



怎么办呢?


好想你~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's sick??
omfg...i know you're worried..
but still take good care of her..haha!