Saturday, August 16, 2008

R O C K Y rocks my world~

I had a biggest -ROCKY- surprise in my life on last Wednesday. Well, I got this special surprise from her and I was shocked and touched at the same time. You can never imagine how do I feel unless you tried it yourself. I wonder how long do we take to finish this 50 boxes of Rocky. Ha-ha! Yes, it is true that Rocky was my favorite light snack and I didn't know my baby would gave me this surprise. Thank You SO SO SO much, dear. Heart You.

Pictures:

First Shot

Baby with the Heart-Shape Rocky that she made~

Me myself with the heart that specially made for me~

~ H-E-A-R-T ~

Baby, show them it's 50~

CLOSE UP SHOT

To my sweetest baby,
Thanks for the effort that you put in for the special surprise for me & I appreciate them sincerely with all my heart.

P/s: People, she spent like hours arranging the heart shape with the Rocky she got for me.

2 comments:

Benny said...

lolz..so blissful neh..so many Rocky rocks ur world! bt then hor, nt fair enough lorr, oso din share vf us..T.T....

danielle said...

Waa...so sweet ah...
I also don't have