Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update

Finally, I managed to spare some time out to update my blog. Final exam is coming very soon and was busy preparing for it. I wanted to score extraordinary well for my Microeconomic paper and do not want to flunk my Quantitative Technique. Tons of work are in the waiting list to be done and revise and I am running out of time. Coming back to my updates, I was back to home town last Friday and supposed to be back on Monday morning. I was supposed to attend a dinner on Sunday night but last minutes I changed back and came back to accompany my baby. She was alone and I think she was having hard times so decided to came back. So, I gave her a surprise and she was hell happy. =) Glad to see her happy! We had a long chat then we went to Sushi King for dinner. However, we were starving to the maximum degree, that is why only thought of taking photos AFTER we stuck all the food in our stomach. Ha-ha. I am following baby back to her home town in this coming few days. We will be staying there till our final exam only come back, I guess. However, I might be bringing my laptop along or if not I can spare some time to update my blog through my phone or ipod IF I have the time when I am at her house. I will continue to updates my blog with a lot of photos, don't worry. =)

Pictures Time:
having lunch in Tesco.

Hai Nan Village Restaurant, Tesco Kampar

Muar's famous Otak-otak with rice

i miss my i-phone.
i LOST it! damn!

i only have i-touch left with me.

Alright people, that is all for my updates today. I don't have many pictures to upload today because I didn't take many photos this few days. I will try to upload more next post. Cheers people!

-talks-
Benny: I will remember the challenge of 100/100 for microeconomic. Wait and see! One more thing, you remember to study! Don't dating everyday, OK?!
Gywen: Thanks for remembering me & came to find me yesterday. Appreciate it lots. Waiting to go celebrate our birthday after our stupid finals.
Elaine: Why this few days never see you appear one, today only see you? Mana pergi?
Mimi: Your "I-like-music" shirt soooooooooo nice. Ha-ha! next time go gym, tell me earlier. Alvy says she wants to go also.
Che Wan: I will introduce you Alvy very very very soon. Be patient please.
Unvisited Guest: you are very smart because can know this blog. next time leave some comments please. I know who are you anyway. Ha-ha!
Alvy's
good sisters from every part of Malaysia or any part of the world: WELCOME TO OUR BLOG! do drop by from time to time as there will be updates. Thanks :)









2 comments:

danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danielle said...

When? Will she be mine then?
Hehe...
Remember help me ask your friend ah...Thx thx...