Friday, August 20, 2010

Duck Feast ft. Farewell Dinner


Greetings readers. Very seldom that I'm in the mood of blogging in such a short gap to the previous one post that I have updated. This week was supposed to be a busy week for me but then it turned out to be so so only. It does not means all work loads had been accomplished but it means that next week would be double the workloads of this week. May God grant me strength & intelligence in handling all the challenges & obstacles. This post is basically about a so-called farewell dinner before I left to Korea. It was so funny that we called it as farewell dinner when I only left for 2 weeks. Ha-ha! Initially, they was thinking to send me off to the airport and also the idea of welcoming me back from Korea in the airport. It's very nice of them but it is really not necessary. I would feel terribly guilty that they have to purposely travel back and drive all the way to the international airport for a miserable 5 minutes hand-waving and kiss good bye moments or merely to welcome me back. It's not like I have left the country for 20 years. Ha-ha!

We had the dinner at the East Ocean Seafood Restaurant, Kampar as we never dined in there before. Too bad Kathleen and her boyfriend not able to join us but sincerely thank her for the effort in helping me to do something that night while I'm enjoying my dinner. Coincidently, Mr. Gan (Cai Yie's boyfriend) also came down to Kampar to visit her beloved so we waited him to arrive only went for dinner together. Overall, that dinner - the duck feast was superb and the service provided was also very good.

Now, picture time:























That's all for now & I shall stop here. God Bless! Cheers!

P/s: I don't feel like putting captions for this post. :)

No comments: