Monday, August 23, 2010

Biological Clock Changed


Hello readers! Here comes another update from me while I'm supposed rushing for my impression report on the Korean Language and Culture Training Program 2010. It is so funny that I cannot get motivated in doing the report but I am motivated writing here at my personal cyber-space. Life has been gradually changing as I seems switching my biological clock back to U.S. time zone that I used to have. It seriously not a good habit but I can't help it though. Ha-ha!



Today is the 23th August 2010, one month from now - 23th September 2010 is the last day of the examination for this semester then holiday will be started. Holiday, is something that I have never craved for for the past years but this time I'm kinda looking forward for it to comes. I have so much things need to be done. I have so many good books to read. I have got so many places to travel to. I have got a to-do list building up in the miserable short holiday. May God bless me that I have all the strength and wisdom that required to accomplished what is needed to be done.

Short update from me. I shall stop here & be right back very soon. God Bless. Adios~


No comments: