Saturday, July 31, 2010

The End - July 2010


12 hours from now I would probably on the way to Kuala Lumpur International Airport. I'm currently having a mixture of feeling - anxious and excited. A very contradicting emotions running in me that I can hardly express it clearer.

I'm feeling excited that:
  • I'll be traveling abroad sooner than I know.
  • I'm exposing more to the outer world.
  • I'm going to enlarge my social circle at a international level, finally.
  • I'm going to learn to speak a new language in less than 72 hours time.
  • I'm going to shop for crazy if I have the time over there!

I'm feeling anxious because:
  • I'm representing my university - I can only glorify the name of my university and also the name of Malaysia.

Too many thoughts in the mind right now and yes, another sleepless night for me. Tonight no longer due to the workloads of assignments but it's for me to spend a night to pack my never-ending-packing luggage. Damn it! I hate to pack my own luggage. I wish I have the amount of money that I only need to bring my passport and cash then I'm ready to go. Well, I can get anything over there right? Fantasizing something illogical makes people happy at times.

Time to get back to reality & I gotta go back to double check I have nothing left behind.

Goodbye readers. God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,so niceeee!! Thanks in spite of sharing!