Sunday, May 16, 2010

Muar Oasis Bay


6.55pm!
Time to go for dinner!

Oasis Bay :)

-outside the car park-

-the path walking in to the restaurant-

-the restaurant-

-it was only us there having dinner-
Lovely!

-random 1-

-random 2-

-random 3-

-the menu-

what's up?
-ceiling-

Claypot Tau Foo

Salted Egg Chicken, Claypot Tau Foo, Rice

-Nestum Prawn-

done!

I like this picture a lot!

-before-

-after-

Note: All food are halal :D


P/S: This is my second time go to this restaurant and I previously did blog about this restaurant before but with less different picture taken and also last time I haven't got myself a camera.

Just a short update :) Be back soon!

13 comments:

Nana Lana said...

i like da menu's concept~lolx

Hilda Milda™ said...

Yeah, I was abt to say the same thing, the menu is somehow cool :D

Elaine said...

wow! the menu is such a unique one..and i bet the food must be good till u pay a 2nd visit huh?..btw, i like the restaurant's concept, having the traditional kampung style.

Jping said...

the restaurant is cool! XD

YayaEdna said...

i've been here once. :)

iamthewitch said...

Nice environment for dinner!

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Nice place.. I'm going to visit muar one day =)

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Knock knock =)

Kristin said...

Looks like a nice cosy place to have a meal.

Anyway i bought the metal sticker @ S$45 incl shipping fees =)

FiSh said...

i likelikeLIKE the fish shaped plate ;D

lily said...

hi there =)

D' Memory Palace said...

Dropping by
i actually love their menu
so creative =)

KellyQueenie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice blog! Will help u click your adv! Help me too :)