Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HOLIDAY

After final exam over means we will be having semester break for bloody 3 months. DARN! Will be apart with her for 3 months and it will be torturing for both of us. Well, after finals we went back to baby's hometown & stayed for few days. We went to Malacca and shop around. Baby bought me my favorite brand for collar T-shirt - Polo Haus. Ha-ha. Happy-nya! =) Baby's parents brought us to Malacca again because the last time we didn't went to any shopping mall. After that, we went to have Sate Celup in Malacca. Yummy!! For your information, you have to line up around 5 something and wait for your turn. We were lucky that day, we went to Mahkota Parade in the noon and shop till around 4 something, we started to look for that shop. We just walk over to the shop and the shop open already, we were allow to get in and get a nice seat. We had wonderful early dinner over there and we went to take pictures! I admit we like to take pictures. Who doesn't? Ha-ha! And on the last day before I am going home, baby's parents brought us to Oasis Bay, a very nice place and the scenery was wonderful, I shall post the pictures later to show all of you, the place was nice, the food was yummy, of course the price you need to pay is not cheap also, I reckon. As to conclude, each and every time when I am back to baby's hometown, I feel very warm and her family was nice. Happy about it!

PICTURES:
the delicious & yummy dishes.

the crabs are here.

the scenery - 1

the scenery - 2

the scenery - 3

the scenery - 4

the scenery - 5

the scenery - 6

the scenery - 7

the scenery - 8

the scenery - 9

the scenery - 10

Us

bang!


BALAI SENI LUKIS, MELAKA

there's a man with skirt!! HA-HA!

it's us

peace

a local windmill

it's us again

prawns!

all of them 70 cents per stick

it's just for the sake of taking picture
the prawn is not peeled yet. lolz

CHRIST CHURCH MELAKA

my pretty baby.

There are LOTS more pictures actually and the connection is lagging. I'll post again next time.

To my friends out there,
if you are reading this,
please update me about your news or
UPDATE YOUR BLOG please! :P

3 comments:

LaMort said...

harlo bro,
u guys so enjoy huh~
me n benny workin til gonna die d,
u guys stil can go kai kai.~
arghhh~
hate u!=P

Kevin said...

harlo sis, i am not enjoy la..
suffering here.. so boring..
when can we meet up har?
don't hate me!

Unknown said...

没办法啦,你应该选在一个更容易记得的日子出生。哈哈~开玩笑的拉!下次会记得了!
无论如何,谢谢你!我并不是跟她比较什么啦,只是在说实话,不过可能语气重了。都是那句咯,最近心情真得很糟。>.<