Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Baby's Birthday - 15th September 2008

This year is the first year I'm celebrating her birthday with her & unfortunately exam falls on her birthday, should be Accounting in Practice if I am not mistaken. Darn! So, I cannot actually surprise her with all my "evil" plan on the 14th September as we got to study and prepare for the test. I had my plan on 13th September and makes her very surprise. She was not prepared and she didn't know about it. And, it considered as a successful birthday surprise. Thank God! I think I am not revealing the "special EVIL" birthday surprise I planned for her. It's secret! For those who are into the plan on that day, THANKS FOR THE HELP! Appreciate them with heartfelt gratitude. Baby it's officially 20 years old now & I wish her to be happy & healthy all times. Baby, I love you!

P/s: People, sorry for the late update as was with holiday with my baby after test! ha-ha!


PICTURES:

birthday present for her - Espirit Watch

she is with her new watch

dinner at Grand Kampar,Hotel ~ Steamboat on 15/9

the dishes.

our drinks.

her birthday cake - Secret Recipe

making wishes.

blowing candles.

cutting her cake.


No comments: