Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Path Ahead of Us



Hello people, was checking my phone's images and found that I have these 2 files in my phone. I recalled that I took these 2 pictures last week at the railway station. Not promoting the railway station though. Well, these 2 pictures inspired about no one actually know how is the path ahead you is going to be. As most of the people say, the older you grow, the more problems you will encounter. This is so true, I reckon. Time flies by as the blink of eye, it waits no one or stops for no one. If you manage capture the timing right, that's it. Be cheerful & thankful for the 0.0001 sec and move on! You got to capture the next timing right. In life, people always measure success by what car do you drive, what house do you live in, what watch are you wearing, what branded garments are you dressing up, what shoes are you putting on, how much cash do you have in your pocket, how much savings is in your bank, how much investment fund you are holding and what business do you venture into. No doubt this is the human nature and people tend to perceive things that way. However, this of course is a very subjective question though. You might agree with it or you might now. People who disagree with those things above think that, they are more concern with what they are having and they are contented with all their belongings. How many of us can be contented so easily? We are no saints. Human beings have unlimited needs and wants. No matter how tough the path ahead us will be, just proceed it with guts and courage. Never stay at the same position and be contented because this consequence to be phase-out. I am not saying that we should fight for those materials we want but we should move on our life into a better tomorrow instead of having the same old day's life. I think that's about my post today. I should stop here and may all of you have a pleasant weekend. God Bless!

No comments: