Friday, July 24, 2009

Movie Day: Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

Baby, Annie, Kathleen, Hui Yi

Family Picture :)

Candid Shot 1

Candid Shot 2

I'm sorry but I said that I will post the 丑态 out before,
I am materialising it now :)
(No offence to Hui Yi & Kim Yee)

After trying to upload the photos for 34633856035 times, I finally SUCCESSFULLY upload 5 photos to my blog after resizing. I never like to resizing the photos because the quality will be reduced, I supposed. I don't have a choice though. So, I give it in at last. Well, last Thursday our English class was canceled again WITHOUT notice. All of us went to the lecture hall and saw another lecturer informing us that our English lecturer was away for a week. He then mentioned that it's fine for us to do our things in the lecture hall. We are not ignorant people, are you going to stay in a lecture hall from 3.30 to 7pm just to have "do-your-own-things" sessions? And, some of my friends say they will be heading to Ipoh for movie-Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince. People who know me I am a Big Fans of Harry Potter and I have read WHOLE series of Harry Potter. How can I resist myself? So, Baby & I rushed back home change and we went to Kathleen house and we started journey to Ipoh for the movie. Did I mention it was the Premiere of the show? Thanks to Yee Kuan & her boyfriend if I am not mistaken, they were the one in charge of the booking of ticket. Had a great time hanging out with all of them. I am looking forward for more activities.

Today was the presentation of their groups which consist of Kathleen(the leader), Annie, Kim Yee, Cai Yie, and Yee Kuan. We were the commentators. I think they did a very job in preparing for the presentation and I could see the gradual improvement of their presentation. Will be expecting more and better presentation in the future from them. I could say they + Hui Yi & Jia Le, and not forgetting my baby were the ones that have been constantly supporting me all these days. I am having heartfelt gratitude towards all of them. Wait, before I forget, that's one more buddy I cannot left out his name, Mr Loo Ja Wei. He is also has been a supporter of mine & have been giving me certainty that which side he stands.

Well, I will stop here & let the pictures continue to speak for me.

Kim Yee, Yee Kuan, Ms Lam, Cai Yie, Annie, Kathleen


Shot 2

5 comments:

KATHLEEN said...

Thanks 4 ur comment to us before we having this presentation..if not we will not be able 2 correct our mistake..that presentation photo seems like ms. and yee kuan they are so similar...their face look like relative???

kimmy said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha,
ma de...
u really put all the "chou tai"out~~~
omg~~
and thx a lot~~
coz of u,v improve dy~~
i hope v will all b 2gether along the university life^^
gambateh~~~

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were around 200 dollars on every page. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?