Thursday, January 22, 2009

i'm hyper!

I had a VERY GOOD day today with all my classmates!
It's a very good start for beginning of the year!
Continue hoping for the best!
I'm executing all my resolutions towards my group!
I'll pray to hope for the best of my classmates in this coming year!

I'm really glad to have all of them to be my classmates,
and sincerely there is no regret for being in the class!
NO REGRET AT ALL!

Whatever happened in the past happened,
leave the past behind,
have a brand new start,
establish a stronger bond between all of us.

I'm appreciating every moment being with people around me!
include my family, my girlfrend, my friends, and everyone!
You all mean a lot to me!

I'm tired & exhausted,
but still words can't describe my feeling.

I'm off to bed right now!
Good Night, people!

Whoever you are reading my blog,
just to tell you,
you are someone to me too. =)

zZzZzZzzZZ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear~
新一年的开始,就如你所说的~
把我们的过去放在后头,去迎接新的一年的开始以及面对新的挑战~
看清过去自己所犯下的错误,在新一年的开始,纠正自己并确保自己不会再犯相同的错误~
你所的话其实我有听进去~
*赢得一却,但却败掉自己最重要的东西更是不值得*
所以我希望我们更能够珍惜彼此~
新的一年里,感谢还有你陪着我的喜怒哀乐,这也是种福气不是吗?
能够与你继续手牵着手,一起说说笑笑,谈谈明天~
*有你真好!*

-A.L.V.Y-