Monday, January 12, 2009

A brand new start

Today is the 12th of January which means is the beginning of the second semester. Slept at 12.30 last night and woke up at 6.28am although first class is at 10am. Well, today is a brand new start for the semester and I hope everything will goes well today and of course the rest of the year. I have made a lot of new year resolution is supposed to post it out at the previous but the blogger problem again which made everything gone after refreshing the page. Darn! I hope this won't happen again this time. Anyway, I was chatting with my dear last night and she told me she has the same problem as me when she was young - we tend to have sleeping problem on the night before school starts & will wake up very fresh the next morning, probably because of the new school uniform, new pair of shoes, new books, new school bag, new socks and everything new. Ha-ha! She were complaining to me that she doesn't have new clothes, shoes and bag for this new semester and probably this is one of the reason she is still not awake by now. Ha-ha! I don't have anything new that I have mentioned above as well. I don't know how things going to be for this new semester and will expecting problems & shits coming to me. Who doesn't have to overcome problems & obstacles right? Let's face all the problems as a challenge and solve them then you are the winner. Only cowards back off and they will never success in whatever they do. Also, those who forget the past or their previous mistakes are condemned to repeat it. So, it's absolute ridiculous & lunatic if you keep on repeating the same mistakes. Good luck everyone! Will update soon.

No comments: