Sunday, June 12, 2011

Leaving To UK


Date: 11/6/2011

Greetings readers! Have not been updating my blog lately due to over-excessively traveling around. Not really for holiday but for some serious business of course. Sigh, I'm writing this post when I'm in the plane while I'm on the way flying to London. Those who knows me, you know I don't like sleeping and 13 hours of flight is sufficient to kill me. I have already watch 2 movies preloaded in my iPad, played my dusty PSP for like 10 times which I have not been using it for like one year plus. It was such a rush decision by the parents sending me to UK. I'm sorry for those who are not informed before hand, because even some of my really close mates also not informed. I'm way beyond hell busy ever since the end of my undergraduate life. Another new journey of life has been started and of course I have been looking forward for this to come ever since 1.5 years ago. I just want a good kickstart no matter which way I have chosen and decided for my path.

Let me share with you guys about my clumsiness this morning in the airport. And I also want to give highest degree of compliments to our Malaysia police force. This morning after I had past through the custom officers, I proceed to the part where inspections of hand carried luggage to the plane conducted by police force. And I'm supposed to take out the electronic devices for inspection. I then take out my iPad and went through the inspection. And bloody hell, I just take my backpack and went off straight away. I left my iPad at the inspection point and walk slowly to the duty free shop to check out some of the perfumes. About 30 mins later, I was queueing up to pay and that is when I realized where the heck is my iPad. I ran back to the inspection point and all the police officers were there and said I left my iPad. They kept it safely at the table & I was so grateful to them. We all know that human being is always filled or seduced by the evil of greed. Anyone could say the iPad belongs to them or the police officers can just kept it & said no iPad was there. However, they kept them nicely for me. They did lectured me in a moderate harsh way saying how could I be so careless left my iPad. They also warned me to take good care of my belongings in UK. That's was really my fault and all of them were showing concern for me going UK alone and worried that I will left my belongings carelessly again. A loud applause to the police force, and I really have to give compliments on them on this.

I'm enjoying red wine right now while typing this post on my iPad. And I couldn't imagine how bad my mood will be if I have lost my iPad prior to my flight. In fact, I could not even enjoy myself when I'm in UK, what more to say an upcoming Europe trip. I'm always a lucky boy although shits do happened around me sometimes I'm always blessed to have good family members around and my foster parents & family. So I'm always proud to tell others, if you have a good parents, please be envy of my because I have my parents and my foster parents to care for me. Ha-ha!

I have not brought the memory stick adaptor and I gotta see when I can upload the photos from my cameras. Brought 2 cameras this time and hope more photos can be captured. Another 1 more hour to reach UK. I pray that everything would be fine when I'm passing through the UK customs. UK Border Agency had strengthen the rules and restrictions for foreigners enter UK. If you read the news, mainly is because more & more illegal immigrants are working there, used holiday as an excuse to enter UK but did not leave UK after that. Moreover, they would be sending monies back their home country causing the fluctuations of the pound sterlings. Finger crossed! Let's hope everything would turn out to be fine.

That's all for now. Will write soon. Take care people!

God bless! Cheers!

Goodbye Malaysia, Hello UK!

3 comments:

huiyi said...

hello ! hahaha

Elaine said...

gosh! Now only i read your blog. =.=!! Europe trip!!! My all time "dream". Pls update us again with more sharing of yours in UK!! Take care bro!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to show my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They offer professional and quick support and they also offer many [url=http://www.aboutus.org/HostingHostGatorCoupons.com ]Host gator coupons[/url].

I like HostGator hosting, you will too.

http://www.paidclicksnetwork.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=435330