Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 - A Brand New Start


Wishing all my readers Happy New Year! Have a great one this year and please leave behind whatever that isn't pleasant in your memory & create a better life this year round. The famous self-proclaimed "social ecologist" management guru, Peter Drucker, once quoted that the most effective way to manage change is to create it. It's absolutely true and how you guys want to to have a wonderful year in 2011 is actually depends on how you're going to paint it.

2011, a very tough & challenging year for me. I've already foreseen this since months ago but have not really plan it too well to cope with all the challenges this year. Not saying much whether how fruitful or how disappointed the year 2010 has been. I'm thankful to God that He has been continuously supplying wisdom & strength to me to overcome all the past obstacles. Successes or failures made me realized they are just part of our life and it's unavoidable. You do not boast about your successes but to be humble about it, is all I learned & start practicing, I hope. Failures, one thing that I never like to seen in my life, for sure will come to you before the previous one did. So, we have got no choice to take things easily whenever it fails.

Had a different style of celebrating the New Year eve last night & woke up early this morning to go breakfast with the parents. Mom wanted to get some Chinese New Year decorations for the house & so we went to have a look in the market. Basically, my house never really have much Chinese New Year feeling every year & it was pretty dull. Gonna help out mom to decorate the house a little before leaving back to the brambly workplace for a brand new start again.

Had been lacking of inspirations to write lately & thanks to someone (you-know-who-you-are), I have know what to blog about. Oh well, dealing with 2011 resolutions, I could not speak much as the resolutions are too way beyond achieving within the capability range of mine. However, I'll be continue fighting & triumph over everything. 2010 has been a year that I wrote a long list of resolutions before jump-start of the new year, achieving most of them in a mediocre performance. It has indeed been saddening that there's no extraordinary breakthroughs in my life.

Not much to write about already. People, may each and everyone of you would have a prosperity year and always be thankful for the people and things around you & that would make you be more contented as things are. Good luck & God bless!

P/S: I'm not really secretive! :)
P.I.C.T.U.R.E



Captions
looking out for the Chinese New Year lighting and decorations in the market with parents & all these things aren't cheap as it looked it may be.

***
Captions
Went to Kuantan with the parents for dad's business trip on last December.

Traveling in the windy weather due to Monsoon season

The highway isn't managed/built by PLUS

Still developing & extending to more areas.
M.S. Garden, Kuantan

Some Christmas decorations in the lobby

Surprised to see Terracotta Army.
It's never the real old one if not it would cost a bomb to the hotel!

My Bed.

Places where I have been spending to read & online

In the room, it provides you the username & password for wireless access.
Not bad right? We had 4 usernames & passwords.
My dad's HTC & his laptop.
My HTC & my laptop.

Bath Tub... Stayed more 4 days also didn't use it.
Hahaha!

Prefer to shower here more!

Astro & Vision Four are all ready for the hotel guests

random snap!


***
Captions:
Had a small mini-steamboat session with the girls during the exam period to release stress!
It was a basically a simple & cost-saving one.








***
Captions:
Grandma Birthday Dinner.
Had a simple one & please be reminded:
One shall always respect the elderly or they will not be blessed.
I'm always have this in my mind.












Signing out.

1 comment:

Joanne Lai said...

Happy New Year 2011!