Thursday, March 26, 2009

we LOVE shopping~

Hello people,
I'm too lazy to blog.
There was a Chinese proverb:
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
Sit Back & Enjoy:

PICTURES:
Baby & Chu Chin

Chu Chin & Baby 2

Assignments Group Members

Us - take 1

Us - take 2


Baby's Mama New Phone

PSP Black v. PSP Blue

Limited Edition Blue PSP
v.
Piano Black PSP

My New Toy - take 1

My New Toy - take 2


There are more things to be posted up, for e.g.:
our Nike Bags~
our Nike Shoes~
our Converse Shoes~
ckIN2U~
Baby "WHITE" new toy~
etc etc etc..

Our bad habit: shop hard!
haha~

till then...
might have some:
ANNA SUI
&
LV
wallet coming up soooooooon...

**mystery**



3 comments:

danielle said...

Wah....so rich ah...
I broke adi..*sobx sobx*

Kevin said...

I'm not rich. I am just poor student! =) Where have you been? never see you in uni for some time huh

danielle said...

Poor? I lagi poor..no money use lo..
Next month his b'day, don't know what to do -_-
Our timetable not same ah...
I love shopping too..but no money